Madrid Private Tours
Madrid Segway Fun Tour with Cathedral & Crypt Access (1h30m)
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour.
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city.
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide.
- Visit the Almudena Cathedral and its crypt.
- Admire the Temple of Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple in the heart of the city.
- Behold the statue of Cervantes in the immense Plaza de España.
60 € per person
Duration: 1.5Book online now
As is always the case on each tour, we will start with the training session. Our expert guide will ensure that you feel safe and comfortable before embarking on the tour. You will also be able to verify the Segway’s ease of handling.
Segway Tour in Madrid
The 1.5-hour tour will first head towards the Plaza de Oriente with its beautiful views of the French gardens. In the background will be the Royal Palace, which is always so impressive in the eyes of visitors and which once housed the Spanish monarchy.
The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral. We will visit the temple and its crypt and discover that it holds the title of being the last Spanish cathedral to be completed, and is one of the few cathedrals in Spain to suffer the ravages of the civil war, before being finally consecrated less than 25 years ago.
Roll across the vast Plaza de España and marvel at the monument of Don Quixote. The guided tour continues towards the Temple of Debod, a gift to Spain from the Government of Egypt in 1961. Behold the panoramic view of Madrid from the temple, built in the 2nd century BC, before heading to the Plaza de Isabel II (also known as Plaza de Opera).
Admire the ancient site of the Valnadú gate, demolished by order of King Philip II. Observe the neoclassical façade of the Teatro Real, a style giving a cultural touch to many parts of Madrid.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour, delight yourself with our WE farewell.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination.
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time).
- Helmets and protection (all sizes).
- Rain jacket, if needed.
- Entry to the Almudena Cathedral and its crypt.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1.5
- Languages: English, Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience