Madrid Private Tours
Gourmet Cooking Class & Market tour: Tapas, Paella, Sangría and more
- Visit the Mercado de San Miguel, Madrid's benchmark gourmet market that has been acknowledged as a Site of Cultural Interest
- Savour an exclusive glass of Albariño and enjoy with oyster and/or Seafood tasting at the Mercado de San Miguel
- Learn how to cook traditional Spanish dishes, ranging from paella and potato omelette to local lesser-known delicacies
- Revel in a free bar of unlimited drinks during this kind of unique cuisine
- Sit back and enjoy the dishes accompanied by an array of fine Spanish wines
- Take home the recipes of the dishes you have cooked, along with an apron and a truly local experience
330 € per person
Duration: 4.5hBook online now
Revel in one of the most exclusive cooking classes in Madrid in a true VIP Experience!
Tapas & Paella in Madrid
First of all, we will take a walking visit through the Mercado de San Miguel, an authentic market where you can find the essential ingredients of Spanish cuisine. Pay attention, because before leaving, we will do a stop to take a glass of Albariño and taste an Oyster or/and Seafood in the historic market.
Madrid Gourmet Cooking Workshop
Come and cook our spectacular and unique cuisine with us. A unique place in the city offering the perfect setting to learn how to cook like a true local. You will cook four traditional dishes, ranging from the popular paella and potato omelette to local lesser-known delicacies. And, of course, you will subsequently savour the food you have cooked!
The private cooking classes – “The Ultimate Market & Gourmet Cooking Class: Tapas, Paella & Sangria” are given by an expert culinary guide and an English-speaking professional chef from Madrid. Together we will prepare an amazing menu, accompanied by a free bar of unlimited drinks. Lastly, all that is left is to sit down to taste and relish the fruits of your labour accompanied by fine Spanish wines, you decide how much you want.
- Specialised local gastro-guide
- Professional chef service, giving the course in English
- 1 glass of Albariño and tasting of Oyster or/and Seafood in the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel
- Taste all the dishes cooked during the classes
- Drinks during the course and during tasting (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine)
- 4 recipes to complete the lunch menu
- Digital cookbook in English
- Free kitchen apron
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: All year round: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Duration: 4.5h
- Departure: Under Request
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience