Madrid Private Tours
Toledo Night Tour Wine & Tapas from Madrid
- Discover Toledo, a medieval city and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, at the hands of our official guide
- Tapas tour with exquisite products and typical wines of Castilla La Mancha
- Be surprised by the light of Toledo at dusk, and its streets without crowds
- Guided tour of the city of Toledo.
- See the Gothic Cathedral
- Know the Imperial Toledo and its Jewish quarter
375 € per person
Duration: 5hBook online now
We will leave from Madrid towards the beautiful city museum of Toledo, declared World Heritage by UNESCO. One of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque. Toledo is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Visit Toledo From Madrid
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that trace us back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will visit the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, its architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
Wine & Tapas Tour from Madrid
During the tour guided by Toledo, we will make 3 stops to taste the most admired products from La Mancha: Iberian ham from the pasture, Manchego sheep cheese, Iberian stewed hunt and a good selection of wines from the land of Castile.
Be seduced by the wonderful light of the city of Toledo at dusk, and enjoy the city in a unique atmosphere, without crowds, with its inhabitants walking through its streets and tasting the local cuisine in its best taverns.
This tour is one of our most popular walking tours. Through the most beautiful and emblematic streets, we discover three fundamental periods for the History of Toledo: the imperial, the convent and the nineteenth.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This product is subject to cancellation or reprogramming depending on the inclement weather
- Air-conditioned minibus Mercedes Benz transportation
- Official English-speaking guide
- Guided tour of the city of Toledo
- Tapas tour with tasting of typical products of Castilla La Mancha. Includes 3 stops with three tastings accompanied by wine from the land of Castilla
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Tips (optional)
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 5h
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Departure: Under Request
- Cancellation: 4 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Meeting Point: Under request
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience