The Imperial Toledo Cathedral & all monuments: Perfect mix between 2.5h guided tour & free time to visit 7 monuments (tickets included)
- Guided tour by an official professional guide
- Visit inside the Gothic Primate Cathedra
- Tickets to the Santa María la Blanca synagogue and the Cristo de la Luz mosque
- Enters the church of Santo Tomé, home of El Greco's masterpiece, The Burial of the Count of Orgaz
- Make a stop at a cloistered convent and meet the nuns living there
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe
- Explore Toledo's Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods
- Entrance seven different buildings and monuments free of charge
360 € per person
The first stop on our guided tour will be the beautiful museum city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. One of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings blending architectural styles, including Arabic, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque.
Toledo Guided Tour
The city itself is like an unbounded museum that hosts some of Spain’s key monuments. Toledo is also known as the city of three cultures, as for a long period Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there together in peace within its walls.
Its old Gothic and Renaissance architecture, and the narrow streets and alleys, along with the well-preserved state, led to its classification as a national monument, and as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
Discover the magnificent Cathedral of Toledo on a guided tour accompanied by our official guide. Wonder at the beauty enclosed within its walls. Learn about the history and the arts of this unique cathedral.
We will delight in the best views of the city from the bell tower of Los Jesuitas Church.
We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
The tour also includes free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, where you can return to places we have already visited or gain free entry to other sites with tickets that we provide you, including the Salvador Church and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles (College of Noble Daughters). If you would prefer to just sit back and enjoy a beer or eat on a nice terrace you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend some good local or tourist places.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official guide.
- Entry to the Cathedral of Toledo
- Entry to the Los Jesuitas Church tower
- Visit to a cloistered convent and savour Toledo's marzipan
- Tickets to enter seven monuments
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 11h
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience