Madrid Private Tours
Segovia Horse Riding & Guided City Tour from Madrid
- Receive expert knowledge from our experienced tour guide
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Discover the castle that inspired Walt Disney to create Sleeping Beauty's castle
- Visit the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain
- Enter and explore Segovia's Alcázar
- Relish a great adventure on the backs of impressive dressage horses
- Take a horseback ride with an expert monitor
435 € per person
Duration: 7hBook online now
On this 7-hour tour accompanied by our official guide, the first stop of the day will be in the city of Segovia, where we will begin a walking tour led by our official guide. Explore Segovia’s historic centre with us and discover why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square – Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the Roman aqueduct and you will visit the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain, and we will enter the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real. The walk ends at Segovia’s Alcázar Real, one of Spain’s most famous fortresses. We will enter the Alcázar to discover everything it has to offer.
Segovia Guided Tour
Then we will go to the aqueduct. Subsequently, get ready for an exciting 1.5-hour journey on horseback through the valleys of the city, which will provide you with stunning views of Segovia; an entertaining and original way to discover the landscape of the region’s capital city. Learn how to communicate with your horse, discover the basics of horse care and practice your horseback-riding skills while revelling in the freedom and tranquillity of the countryside. Under the supervision of expert guides, the route is suitable for all persons.
Discover the beauty of the spectacular views created by the city’s two rivers – the Eresma and the Clamores – and enjoy the ride and the amazing views of the Alcázar Real, a castle which was used as the inspiration for Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty and reconstructed in Disneyland.
At the end of your tour you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
- Due to horse safety restrictions, anyone with a weight above 95 kilogram or below 12 years of age won't be allowed to join this activity.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide.
- Entry to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar Real
- Ride on horseback with an expert monitor
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7h
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Departure: Under Request
- Meeting Point: Under Request
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience