Flamenco Experience: Walking Tour & Flamenco dance Workshop
- Together with our expert guide, learn about the history and traditions of the world of flamenco dancing
- Revel in one of the traditions that is most representative of Spanish culture
- Learn flamenco with a professional dancer and take a drink
135 € per person
Try one of the most representative traditions of Spanish culture: the flamenco dancing! This dance, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, is the most authentic and contrasting popular expression of Spanish folklore.
From We Madrid, we are glad to offer you a complete experience to LIVE this unique art, that has reached a great diffusion and international recognition. We will start our a guided walking tour through the roots and the history of Flamenco in the neighborhood that is considered the most representative of this dance in the hole Madrid.
Flamenco Experience in Madrid
After the walking tour, we welcome you to start your first flamenco class or to improve your technique with us. It doesn’t matter whether you are good at dancing or not, what is important is that you will have a great time while learning one of the best movements of this traditional Spanish music.
The class will be taught by a professional flamenco dancer from Fundación Casa Tapas who will give us a master class, teaching us the basics of this art.
If you wish to live a deeper experience, UPGRADE it with an unforgettable Flamenco Show with the best artists, including singers, guitarists, clappers and dancers. The show features the most popular traditional flamenco songs and hosts several great artists throughout the year.
Along with the magnificent songs and dance show, you will savour 2 drinks: a welcome drink and second one of your choice.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- A professional bilingual guide to ensure a quality service and the utmost knowledge of flamenco
- 1 hour Flamenco class taught by a professional dancer
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 hour flamenco show and 1 drink of your choice (if option selected)
- UPGRADE: Enjoy with 1 hour Flamenco Show (if option selected).
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: From Monday to Saturday
- Duration: 2:30h
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience