Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Visit the Imperial Toledo with a Madrid Tapas Tour & Flamenco Show - Full Day Pack
- Combine two great tours to explore Madrid and Toledo from all its stunning perspectives
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Visit inside the Gothic Primate Cathedral.
- Make a stop at a cloistered convent and meet the nuns living there.
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe.
- Explore Toledo's Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods.
- Enjoy additional time to revisit your favourite places.
- Discover Letters, La Latina and Los Austrias districts in a fantastic route through the center of Madrid.
- Taste the Spanish Gastronomy in a fantastic dinner or dinner through several tapas stops.
- Relax on one of the best flamenco shows in Madrid accompanied by a drink, to end the experience.
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
139.99 € per person
Duration: 11.5hBook online now
In the first part of this saver combination of tours you will explore Madrid and Toledo from different all of his angles:
The Imperial Toledo with Cathedral from Madrid (8 hours):
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, which architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style. Discover the magnificent Cathedral of Toledo on a guided tour accompanied by our official guide. Wonder at the beauty enclosed within its walls. Learn about the history and the arts of this unique cathedral. We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries. The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries The tour also includes free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, where you can return to places we have already visited. If you would prefer to just sit back and enjoy a beer or eat on a nice terrace you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend some good local or tourist places. At the end of your tour of Toledo (the experience lasts around 8 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Madrid Tapas Walking Tour & Flamenco Show (4,5 hours):
There is a story to tell about every corner of Madrid and the markets that supply the city have been proof of this for almost a century.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighbourhood in Madrid.
The tour will start at the San Miguel Market, where we will taste the famous pintxos of Bilbao. After the San Miguel Market visit, we will visit La Latina and enjoy a traditional Croquettes in the famous street Cava Baja.
The route will continue through different bars in the center of Madrid where we will taste the famous Spanish omelette and the cod tapas, mushrooms tapas accompanied by a glass of wine or cider.
After visiting the Las Letras, La Latina & Austrias village, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the amazing atmosphere of The Tablao Flamenco, a hidden treasure from in the center of Madrid. Enjoy your drink during the shoe.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation.
- Entry to the Cathedral of Toledo.
- Visit to a cloistered convent and savour Toledo's marzipan.
- Guided tour by a official guide.
- Cultural Visit to Madrid
- 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them in famous markets
- Flamenco Show tickets & 1 drink included
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 11.5h
- Departure: 09.30 am + 18.00 pm
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Minimum age allowed 3 years old/ 3-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Available: WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience