Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Toledo Hot Air Balloon & Guided City Tour from Madrid
- Experience flying in a hot air balloon close to Toledo, one of the most beautiful places to fly in Spain.
- Be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom that a balloon flight can give you.
- Fly with expert pilots and experienced hot-air-balloon professionals over some of the world's most famous sites.
- Get the photos of your experience and a flight certificate.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Explore Toledo's Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods.
- Enjoy additional time to revisit your favourite places.
- Make a stop at a cloistered convent and meet the nuns living there.
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe.
214.99 € per person
Duration: 6h30mBook online now
A hot air balloon flight is an activity for all ages that can be shared between friends, family or colleagues. From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze.
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to Toledo and admire its unique city, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Spain. This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Toledo. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight.
Continuing the tour traveling to Toledo with your official guide and discover the secrets and mysteries of the “city of three cultures” with this full day trip to Toledo from Madrid. This tour explores Toledo’s Primate Cathedral and the historic centre, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Learn about the peaceful coexistence of the three major religions, strolling through the narrow streets.At the end of your tour you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
06:30 – 07:30 Pick up at traveler accommodation
08:00 / 08:30 Arrival to fly camp: Welcome by Official Specialist Guide & Fly camp Staff
08:15 / 08:45 Fly Experience in Hot Air Balloon.
09:30 / 09:45 Brunch: Tasting appetizers and Toast / Fly Experience certificate.
10:30 / 11:00 Departure to Toledo City.
11:30 Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town, Jewish quarter and Marzipan tasting.
13:30 Return to Madrid
14:30 / 15:00 Finish at travelers’ locations.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before. Please, provide a valid email in the booking process.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Pick-up included (only Hotels in Madrid city).
- Hot air balloon flight.
- Countryside breakfast & a glass of cava.
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon).
- Flight certificate.
- Photos of the adventure.
- Guided tour by a professional guide.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Duration: 6h30m
- Departure: 06.00 am (summer) / 07.00 am (winter)
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Please share your accommodation address for pick up, phone number and email. The pickups are in Madrid Centro, outside this range the meeting point must be agreed
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 9 years old
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience