Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Toledo Horse Riding & Guided City Tour from Madrid
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- A guided horseback ride with an experienced monitor, an amusing experience suitable for everyone
- Visit The Imperial Toledo and surroundings
- Views of a unique landscape, a perfect getaway for nature lovers
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
99.99 € per person
Duration: 6hBook online now
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, wich architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
Once we arrive at the equestrian facilities, we will meet the horses, trained so that even those who do not know yet how to ride will enjoy the experience. Get ready to discover Toledo`s countryside and take a fantastic ride while enjoying incredible views and taking the best photos!
After the horseback ride, we will return to Madrid to end the adventure.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour!
09:00 am – Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
10:00 am – Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour inside the neighbourhoods of the old town and Jewish quarter
11:30 am – Departure to Stable
12:00 pm – Arrival to Stable – Security rules and Practice
12:15 pm – 13:30 pm – Horse riding experience on Castilla and La Mancha fields
01:30 pm – Return to Madrid
02:30 pm – Finish at We Madrid Shop
03:00 pm – Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
04:00 pm – Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour – Inside the neighborhoods of the old town and Jewish quarter.
05:30 pm – Departure to Stable
06:00 pm – Arrival to Stable – Security rules and Practice.
06:15 – 07:30 pm – Horse riding experience on Castilla and La Mancha fields
07:30 pm – Return to Madrid.
08:30 pm – Finish at We Madrid Shop.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Due to horse safety restrictions, anyone with a weight above 105 KG or below 10 years of age won't be allowed to join this activity
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Visit the Imperial Toledo City
- Enjoy an amazing horseback riding experience near Toledo
- Discover the secrets of the old Spanish Empire
- Relax on a comfortable Luxury Van
- Discover all of these places guided by an official guide in a premium small group.
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Pick up in the hotel
- Available: Monday & Thursday at 9 AM
- Available: Wednesday & Friday at 3 PM
- Duration: 6h
- Languages: Bilingual Tour: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Meeting Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, Madrid
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience