Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Toledo City Tour & Winery Experience with Wine Tasting from Madrid
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- Discover Toledo City, the city of the three cultures
- Visit a 200 year old local wine family-run winery in Toledo Region
- Wine tour, tasting 4 wines paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas
- Views of a unique landscape, a perfect getaway for nature lovers
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
84.99 € per person
Duration: 6hBook online now
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the
convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, which architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
Then we will head out to one of the best-known lands in the province of Toledo to Visit a Vineyard, meanwhile, the beautiful landscape take us back to the Roman period as the “Vía XXV Augustobrigam-Caesarobrigam-Toletum” goes across its land.
When we get to a Prestigious Vineyard with 200-year-old and with a unique setting, you will have an Oenotourisme Guided Tour Experience in the Cellars where you will learn about the elaboration, aging and stabilising processes of the ‘estate wines’ and will have a Fine Selection of 4 Wine Tastings lead by an Expert Oenologist.
We will then visit the Vineyards which are the Key Factor for the explendid quality of this Wine production, because of its fertile and calcareous clay soil, in which great vineyards are proved to have existed since the11th century.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable Luxury Mercedes Van where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
13:00 – Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
14:00 – Arrival to the Winery
15:45 – Departure to Toledo
16:00 – Arrival to Toledo
Walking tour – Inside the neighborhoods of the old town and Jewish quarter.
17:45 – Free time or Visit to Toledo by yourself (45 min)
18:30 – Return to Madrid.
19:30 – Finish at We Madrid Shop.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Visit Toledo, the Imperial City
- Visit a Winery from the XVIII Century
- Taste 4 Selected Wines
- Explore the Vineyards and Learn about its Culture
- Relax on a Private Luxury Van Transportation
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Pick up in the hotel
- Available: Daily (excepted Sunday)
- Duration: 6h
- Departure: 13h
- Languages: Bilingual Tour: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, Madrid
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience