Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Premium Wine Tour: Ribera del Duero with Lunch - Abadia Retuerta & Pago de Capellanes
- Private transportation to La Ribera del Duero Region.
- Visit one of the World's Best Wine Cellars - Pago de Capellanes. - Wine Tasting with an Expert Oenologist - 4 wines
- Traditional Spanish Lunch on the banks of the Duero River.
- 4WD visit in one of the best vineyards in Ribera del Duero with Wine Tasting - Abadia Retuerta. - Wine Tasting with an Expert Oenologist - 4 wines
234.99 € per person
Duration: 12hBook online now
We will travel on a luxury Mercedes to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is one of the Worlds best wineries according to the magazine Wine & Spirits, the famous Pago de Capellanes. Here we will get a guided visit to the cellars where we will learn about the history of the winery and its handcrafted wine production, following it from the soil to the bottle. Then, led by an expert oenologist, we will taste how the unique climate and soil from the region of Ribera del Duero merge into the wine selection that we will have.
After our first experience its now time to enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch surrounded by a unique setting on the banks of the Duero River. The scenic environment from the place will make you want to stay forever.
We will continue the day visiting an award-winning vineyard, Abadia Retuerta, on board of a 4WD car guided by a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards.
After discovering the origin and history of one of the most stunning wines in the region and the ecological process of its production during an exclusive and personalized experience is now time for one more selected Wine Tasting
08:00 – Welcoming and Briefing from our Specialist Driver/Guide
08:15 – Departure from Madrid to Ribera del Duero Region
10:30 – Arrival in Pago de los Capellanes Winery
10:45 – Guided tour in Pago de los Capellanes Winery
12:30 – End of tour in Pago de los Capellanes
12:45 – Departure from Pago de los Capellanes to the restaurant
13:00 – Lunch in the restaurant
14:30 – End of Lunch
14:45 – Departure from the restaurant to the Abadia Retuerta
15:15 – Arrival in Abadia Retuerta
15:30 – Guided tour in Abadia Retuerta
17:30 – End of tour in Abadia Retuerta
17:45 – Departure from Abadia Retuerta to Madrid
20:00 – Arrival in Madrid
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Transfer to Ribera del Duero
- Pago de Capellanes visit & wine tasting
- Abadia retuerta visit by 4WD & wine tasting
- Lunch at Restaurant on the banks of the Ribera Duero: 2 course menu + dessert. Drinks included
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Monday, Wendnesday, Friday & Sunday
- Duration: 12h
- Departure: 8:30am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, Madrid (Pick up at hotel IF CENTRALLY LOCATED).
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience