Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Markets Tour & Cooking Experience: Paella, Tapas & Local Food
- Discover with our expert culinary guide the best places in Madrid
- Taste the flavours of the exceptional pintxos in San Miguel Market
- Have an amazing dinner experience and enjoy with some of the most surprising flavours
- Learn the last trends & techniques
- Enjoy local wines and beer at our open bar
- Meet up with other travellers willing to share some good food and fun learning environment
69.99 € per person
Duration: 3,5hBook online now
You will start the tour visiting the Mercado de San Miguel, one of the main and most important food markets in Madrid, where your Spanish Cuisine Lover Guide will share with you the curiosities and culture facts about the Spanish gastronomy and history of the place while tasting the best quality market bites carefully selected for you.
After your first experience, you will go for a walk into the Latinas neighbourhood to explore another Food Market, in this case, one of the oldest in Madrid where the Spaniards have been sourcing since the 19th century, the Mercado De La Cebada.
Here you will have the perfect chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare one of the most typical Spanish meals with a Show Cooking Demonstration which ends Tasting Tapas and also the famous Paella.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour!
12:30 pm – Welcoming and Briefing from our Expert Guide
12:40 pm – Visit San Miguel Market and tasting Baskian Pintxos with txakoli.
1:00 pm – Walking to La Latina Neighbourhood and visit a local tavern with Iberic ham croquets tasting and wine
1:30 pm – Visit La Cebada Market and enjoy a Show Cooking Demonstration by the Hands of a Professional Chef accompanied with drinks.
3:00 pm – Farewell to the group in Site
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Local Professional Chef
- Walking Tour
- San Miguel Market Bites
- Tapas & Paella Lunch
- Unlimited drinks during the course and during tasting (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine)
- All the recipes to complete the menu
- Premium Small Group
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily (except on Sundays)
- Duration: 3,5h
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Meeting Point: WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience