Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Tapas Walking Tour & Flamenco Show
- Discover Las Letras, La Latina and Los Austrias districts in a fantastic route through the center of Madrid.
- Taste the Spanish Gastronomy in a fantastic dinner or dinner through several tapas stops: Pintxos from the North of Spain & Txakoli / Traditional Croquettes & Red Wine / Battered Cod and beer /Traditional Mushrooms with a Spanish “Quinto"
- Relax on one of the best flamenco shows in Madrid accompanied by a drink, to end the experience.
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
79.99 € per person
Duration: 4.5hBook online now
There is a story to tell about every corner of Madrid and the markets that supply the city have been proof of this for almost a century.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighbourhood in Madrid.
The tour will start at the San Miguel Market, where we will taste the famous pintxos of Bilbao. After the San Miguel Market visit, we will visit La Latina and enjoy a traditional Croquettes in the famous street Cava Baja. The route will continue through different bars in the center of Madrid where we will taste the famous Spanish omelette and the cod tapas, mushrooms tapas accompanied by a glass of wine or cider.
After visiting the Las Letras, La Latina & Austrias village, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the amazing atmosphere of The Tablao Flamenco, a hidden treasure from in the center of Madrid. Enjoy your drink during the show.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour.
18:00 – Welcoming and Briefing from our Expert Guide
18:10 – Ham tasting in We Madrid store
18:40 – Walking from We Madrid to la Latina Neighbourhood
18:50 – Visit of local tavern with Iberic ham croquets tasting and wine
19:10 – Walking tour in Madrid de los Austrias Neighbourhood
19:20 – Visit of Local tavern and Stuffed Mushrooms tasting
19:40 – Walking tour in Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Calle Mayor
20:10 – Visit of Mercado de San Miguel and Basque Pintxos tasting
20:30 – Flamenco Show Experience in Local Tablao
22:00 – End of tour
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Bilingual Professional Local Guide
- Cultural Visit to Madrid
- 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them in famous markets. - Cod Tapa - Croquettes - Traditional Mushrooms - Pintxos of Bilbao
- Flamenco Show tickets & 1 drink included
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: 6PM/5PM
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & German
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, Madrid
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience