Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid eBike Highlights Tour & Toledo Night Tapas Tour - Full Day Pack
- Combine two great tours to explore Madrid from all its stunning perspectives
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid's most important monuments on an electric bicycle.
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Take advantage of our route with the Premium Small Group guarantee.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Discover Toledo, a medieval city and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, at the hands of our official guide
- Tapas tour with exquisite products and typical wines of Castilla La Mancha
- Be surprised by the light of Toledo at dusk, and its streets without crowds
- Guided tour of the city of Toledo
- See the Gothic Cathedral
- Know the Imperial Toledo and its Jewish quarter.
95.99 € per person
Duration: 7.5hBook online now
Save 10% by booking this combination of tours in an exclusive offer! Join this tour and discover the essentials of central Madrid in 2 hours, accompanied by our official professional guide and don’t miss out on any of its cultural and historical highlights.
Discover the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and see the Gothic Cathedral. Enjoy the tour, tasting traditional tapas & wines in the most local bars in Toledo. Be surprised by the lights of Toledo at dusk, and its streets without crowds.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
Madrid eBike Tour: Downtown & Palaces (2 hours):
Enjoy Madrid’s highlights with all the advantages of travelling by e-bike. This 2-hour guided tour from our professional guide, includes all the sites and monuments in the city centre.
Our historic Madrid eBike Explorer Old Town Express Tour takes you on a 2-hour route through the city that will show you the many historic attractions in the centre of Spain’s capital.
Amaze yourself visiting the Old Town of Madrid with no effort, take a look to the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Royal Palace and the Egyptian Temple of Debod.
We will ride through the Plaza Mayor (Madrid’s main square) on the way to the Barrio de las Letras (the literary neighbourhood), and continue our visit to the Congress of Deputies and the Fountain of Neptune.
This fun tour of Madrid’s most beautiful neighbourhoods includes many monuments, picturesque squares and ancient streets, as well as beautiful parks and the city’s typical old town.
Toledo Night Tapas Tour from Madrid (5,5 hours):
We will leave from Madrid towards the beautiful city museum of Toledo, declared World Heritage by UNESCO. One of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque. Toledo is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that trace us back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will visit the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, its architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
During the tour guided by Toledo, we will make a stop to taste the most admired products from La Mancha. Taste the typical Iberian Ham, Cheese & Carcamusas, the Spanish Omelette and Traditional Mazapanes.
Be seduced by the wonderful light of the city of Toledo at dusk, and enjoy the city in a unique atmosphere, without crowds, with its inhabitants walking through its streets and tasting the local cuisine in its best taverns.
This tour is one of our most popular walking tours. Through the most beautiful and emblematic streets, we discover three fundamental periods for the History of Toledo: the imperial, the convent and the nineteenth.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience
- Electric bicycle.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation.
- Official English-speaking guide.
- Explore Toledo's Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods.
- 3 Tapas Stop accompanied by wine
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7.5h
- Departure: 10.00 am + 6.00 pm
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Minimum age: 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Available: WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience