Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Chocolate & Churros Walking Tour & Tasting
- Discover with our expert culinary guide the best places in Madrid for chocolate lovers.
- Taste the flavours of the exceptional churros and chocolate at Chocolatería San Ginés, Madrid's most famous chocolate café.
- Savour Madrid's original Madroño liquor.
- Try a wide variety of chocolates and nougat, visiting a long-standing family store, with more than 3 centuries of experience.
24.99 € per person
Duration: 2hBook online now
Although Spain is best known for its wine and Iberian ham, there are many Spanish sweets that will allow lovers of chocolate and sweets to get their daily dose.
On this 1.5 hour tour, join one of our professional guides to visit San Gines, the most emblematic and famous chocolate restaurant in the city, where you will find delicious chocolate with churros.
“Churros are a long thin fried dough that is crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. They are usually eaten as breakfast or as a snack (between meals). Served with a mug of thick hot chocolate. This is not to be confused with hot drinking chocolate, as this hot chocolate is thick and looks more like a pudding that can be eaten with a spoon. It is also recommended to drink it once you all your churros have been dipped and eaten.
In addition, you will participate in an exquisite tasting of another of our sweet stars, the nougat, accompanied by the exclusive liquor of Madroño. Finishing with one of the most traditional sweets of the capital, rosquillas. What are you waiting for to be sweetened?
You will visit a long-standing family store, with more than 3 centuries of experience, considered the birthplace of turrón (Spanish nougat) and stone-ground chocolate.
Finally you will have the sweetest culinary experience, you will taste one of the six types of Rosquillas that exist in Madrid (they are something similar to your bagels or even your donuts).
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
09:45am– Welcome with our We specialist guide
10:00am – Starting the experience at Mercado de San Miguel
10:05am – Degustation of traditional Rosquillas
10:45am – Visiting Chocolate shop San Gines
11:15am – Visiting El Riojano bakery
12:00pm – Finishing tour in the office of We Madrid
06:15pm – Welcome with our We specialist guide.
06:30pm –Starting the experience at Mercado de San Miguel
06:35pm – Degustation of traditional Rosquillas
06:45pm – Visiting Chocolate shop San Gines
07:15pm – Visiting El Riojano bakery
08:00pm – Finishing tour in the office of We Madrid
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Churros and chocolate at the Chocolatería San Ginés
- Nougats delight tasting session
- Madroño liquor
- Traditional Sweets of Madrid
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2h
- Departure: 9:30 am & 18:30 pm
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Available: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience