Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
The Imperial Toledo Cathedral & all monuments: Perfect mix between 2.5h guided tour & free time to visit 7 monuments (tickets included)
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Visit inside the Gothic Primate Cathedral, Santa María la Blanca synagogue and the Cristo de la Luz mosque.
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe.
- Explore Toledo's Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods.
- Entrance seven different buildings and monuments free of charge.
89 € per person
Duration: 9hBook online now
The first stop on our guided tour will be the beautiful museum city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. One of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings blending architectural styles, including Arabic, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque.
The city itself is like an unbounded museum that hosts some of Spain’s key monuments. Toledo is also known as the city of three cultures, as for a long period Christians, Muslims and Jews lived there together in peace within its walls.
Its old Gothic and Renaissance architecture, and the narrow streets and alleys, along with the well-preserved state, led to its classification as a national monument, and as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
Discover the magnificent Cathedral of Toledo on a guided tour accompanied by our official guide. Wonder at the beauty enclosed within its walls. Learn about the history and the arts of this unique cathedral.
We will end the tour of Toledo revealing one of Toledo’s magical hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel of the city’s pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
The tour also includes free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, where you can return to places we have already visited or gain free entry to other sites with tickets that we provide you, including the Salvador Church and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles (College of Noble Daughters). If you would prefer to just sit back and enjoy a beer or eat on a nice terrace you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend some good local or tourist places.
At the end of your tour of Toledo (the experience lasts around 9 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Official English-speaking guide
- Entry to the Cathedral of Toledo
- Visit to a cloistered convent and savour Toledo's marzipan.
- Tickets to enter seven monuments
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 9h
- Departure: 9am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience