Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Three Cities in one day: Segovia, Ávila & Toledo from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 cities that are UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1 day
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Enter and explore Segovia's Alcázar - former royal palace and fortress.
- Tour the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe made by nuns
129 € per person
Duration: 11h30mBook online now
Discover three cities in one day on a full-day tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head for Segovia, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, taking us around Segovia’s historic centre. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square – Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral and we will enter the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real.
Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila’s historic centre and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history!
The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city’s entire historic centre as we head toward the Roman necropolis.
Then we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”.
We will continue our trip heading for Toledo, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals.
Our tour ends in Toledo, visiting one of the city’s most magical and hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel in the crown of the city’s pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 11 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- Booking required.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Entry to the Primate Cathedral of Toledo
- Artisan Marzipan tasting
- Entry to the top of Los Jeronimos Church tower in Toledo
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 11h30m
- Departure: 08:00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience