Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Three Cities in one day: Segovia, Ávila & Toledo from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 cities that are UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1 day
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Visit Spain's first Gothic cathedral
- Tour the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo
- Enter and explore Segovia's Cathedral
- Explore Ávila on foot and visit the Convent of Santa Teresa
- Discover Ávila's 11th-century medieval walls
- Tour the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo
- Make a stop at a convent in Toledo and meet the nuns living there
- Savour the Toledan marzipan, a home-made dessert created to a centuries-old recipe
129.99 € per person
Duration: 11h30mBook online now
Discover three cities in one day on a full-day tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head for Segovia, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, taking us around Segovia’s historic centre. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square – Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral.
Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila’s historic centre and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history!
The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city’s entire historic centre as we head toward the Roman necropolis.
Then we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”
We will continue our trip heading for Toledo, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals.
Join us and discover the secrets of Spain’s second largest cathedral with our official guide.
Our tour ends in Toledo, visiting one of the city’s most magical and hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel in the crown of the city’s pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 11 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
08:00am – Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
09:30am – Arrival to Segovia – Walking tour initiating the cultural visit on Roman aqueduct
10:00am – Visits to Segovia`s Cathedral and External views from the Royal Alcazar
12:00pm – Panoramic of Segovia and Departure to Avila
01:00pm – Arriving to Avila: Time for Lunch – Traditional menu.
02:15pm – Walking tour inside the Fortress City of Avila.
03:00pm – Departure to Toledo
05:00pm – Arrival to Toledo – Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town and Marzipan tasting.
05:30pm – Visit to Toledo`s Cathedral from Inside
06:30pm – Panoramic from the Valley and return to Madrid
07:30pm – Finish at We Madrid Shop
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Children 3 and younger are free of charge
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Entry to the Primate Cathedral of Toledo
- Artisan Marzipan tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 11h30m
- Departure: 08:00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience