Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Segovia Hot Air Ballon & City Tour with Suckling Pig Lunch
- Experience flying in a hot air balloon over Segovia, one of the most beautiful places to fly in Spain.
- Be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom that a balloon flight can give you
- Fly with expert pilots and experienced hot-air-balloon professionals over some of the world's most famous sites
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Taste a Traditional Sucking Pig Menu
249.99 € per person
Duration: 10h30mBook online now
A hot air balloon flight is an activity for all ages that can be shared between friends, family or colleagues. From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze.
The 1-hour flight over the city of Segovia always takes place first thing in the morning, taking advantage of the weather conditions and soft breezes of dawn. We will arrive at the take-off point with sufficient time to observe the inflation of the balloon and receive instructions from its pilot.
During the flight over the aqueduct, the Cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, we may reach heights of up to 1,000 meters. We will receive pictures and videos taken during the flight, an expert pilot with years of experience will show us all the details on how the balloon works. A ceremony will be held at the end of the flight complete with champagne, breakfast and a certificate when you touch down.
This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Segovia, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight.
Continuing the tour and heading for Segovia, we will discover the Roman aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a walking tour led by our official guide. Marvel at this emblematic 1st-century monument, considered Spain’s most important example of Roman-era civil engineering. In addition, and to bring this unforgettable day to a climax, we will visit Spain’s last built Gothic cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, built on a cliff at the confluence of two rivers near to the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range.
After the Segovia cultural visit we will discover the spanish gastronomy, enjoying the famous Cochinillo Segoviano (suckling pig). The suckling pig has had an ongoing presence in the gastronomic and cultural history of Segovia, and is rooted in tradition. If we observe the tastes, the recipes and the customs of its preparation across different countries and regions, we may arrive at the conclusion that our recipe here in Segovia is the most surprising one of all, due to its simplicity and the naturalness with which we treat the product when cooking it.
At the end of your tour you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
06:30am – 07:30am: Pickup at traveler accommodation
08:00am/08:30am: Arrival to fly camp: Welcome by Official Specialist Guide & Fly camp Staff
08:15am/08:45am: Fly Experience in Hot Air Balloon.
09:30am/09:45am: Brunch: Tasting appetizers and Toast / Fly Experience certificate.
10:30am/11:00am: Departure to Segovia City.
11:30am: Arrival to Segovia – Walking tour initiating the cultural visit on Roman aqueduct.
12:00pm: Visits to the Royal Alcazar and External views from Segovia`s Cathedral.
01:00pm: Lunch in traditional Restaurant of typical Cochinillo.
02:30pm: Return to Madrid
03:30pm/04:00pm: Finish at travelers’ locations
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- The pickups are organized in City center
- Depending on the calendar season the pickup schedules are organized (Winter 07:00 / Summer 06:00).
- Please provide contact number, email and acommodation address to organize the pickups schedules. The pickups are in Madrid Center, outside this range the meeting point must be agreed
- The previous afternoon between 4:00p.m. / 5:00p.m., will be shared via email the pick-up agenda, with pickup location and contact details of the driver who will carry out in transport.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Pick-up and drop-off included (only Hotels in Madrid city)
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Hot air balloon flight
- Countryside breakfast, and a glass of cava
- Flight certificate
- Photos of the adventure
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide
- Taste a Traditional Sucking Pig
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Monday, Thursday & Sunday
- Duration: 6h30
- Departure: 06.00am (summer) / 07.00am (winter)
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Meeting Point: Please share your accommodation address for pick up, phone number and email. The pickups are in Madrid Centro, outside this range the meeting point must be agreed
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 9 years old
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience