Segovia Hot Air Balloon & Guided City Tour: Old town guided tour & Sky adventure over the city history
- Experience flying in a hot air balloon over Segovia, be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom
- Get the photos of your experience and a flight certificate.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Visit the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain.
- Enter and explore Segovia's Alcázar.
8h / 9h
185 € per person
A hot air balloon flight is an activity for all ages that can be shared between friends, family or colleagues. From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze.
The 1-hour flight over the city of Segovia always takes place first thing in the morning, taking advantage of the weather conditions and soft breezes of dawn. We will arrive at the take-off point with sufficient time to observe the inflation of the balloon and receive instructions from its pilot.
During the flight over the aqueduct, the Cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, we may reach heights of up to 1,000 meters. We will receive pictures and videos taken during the flight, an expert pilot with years of experience will show us all the details on how the balloon works. A ceremony will be held at the end of the flight complete with champagne, breakfast and a certificate when you touch down.
This tour is an amazing chance to get a different perspective of Segovia, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. A perfect experience for those who have never flown in a balloon, and for those who want to relive a previous flight.
Continuing the tour and heading for Segovia, we will discover the Roman aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a walking tour led by our official guide. Marvel at this emblematic 1st-century monument, considered Spain’s most important example of Roman-era civil engineering. In addition, and to bring this unforgettable day to a climax, we will visit Spain’s last built Gothic cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, built on a cliff at the confluence of two rivers near to the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range.
At the end of your tour you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before. Please, provide a valid email in the booking process.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- Booking confirmation is required
- Flights are operated by the morning only, starts between 6 AM and 8 AM according to season There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- Pick-up included (only Hotels in Madrid city)
- Hot air balloon flight
- Countryside breakfast, and a glass of cava
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Flight certificate
- Photos of the adventure
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide
- Entry to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8h / 9h
- Departure: 06.00am (summer) / 07.00am (winter)
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 9 years old
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience