Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Segovia Horse Riding & Guided City Tour - Premium Small Group from Madrid
- Discover Segovia on a guided tour accompanied by an official guide in a group of no more than 15 people
- Explore the interior of the Cathedral of Segovia
- Relax during transfers in the comfort of Mercedes V Class vehicles
- Explore the valleys surrounding Segovia on horseback
89 € per person
Duration: 7hBook online now
Discover Segovia and its surroundings on horseback.
Enjoy a walk through Segovia accompanied by an official guide, followed by a horseback ride around the city.
We will depart from Madrid in our private vehicle to reach Segovia. During the route our guide will explain the curiosities that we find along the way, including the Valley of the Fallen, which we will be able to see from the road.
Once we arrive in Segovia, we will begin the walking tour through the city, where we will see the Aqueduct, the Cathedral, which we will visit the interior, and finally the Alcazar. In this visit we will learn all about the Segovian pride, as well as the customs and traditions of the Segovians. After it, we will leave the city to discover the other Segovia.
Once we arrive at the equestrian facilities, we will meet the horses, trained so that even those who do not know yet how to ride will enjoy the experience. Get ready to discover the Segovian valleys and take a fantastic walk in which you will enjoy incredible views from where you will take the best photos!
After the visit on horseback, we will return to Madrid to finish the adventure.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Due to horse safety restrictions, anyone with a weight above 95 kilogram or below 12 years of age won't be allowed to join this activity
- For your own safety, a helmet is provided and is compulsory during the ride
- Maximum group size: 15 people
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time
- Booking confirmation is required
- Private transport in Mercedes V Class
- Bilingual Official Guide
- Cultural visit in Segovia
- Tickets to the Cathedral of Segovia
- Horse riding in the outskirts of Segovia (1:30h)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7h
- Departure: 8.00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: None - minimum age allowed 12 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience