Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Segovia eBike ride & Walking City tour & Guided City Tour: Maybe the best eBike ride in Spain
- Receive expert knowledge from our experienced tour guide
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Discover the castle that inspired Walt Disney to create Sleeping Beauty's castle.
- Visit Spain's first Gothic cathedral.
- Enter and explore Segovia's Alcázar.
- Enjoy a smooth ride suitable for all persons.
- On an exclusive e-bike, Segovia is proven to be the ideal destination for culture and nature lovers.
79 € per person
Duration: 7hBook online now
On this 7-hour tour accompanied by our official guide, the first stop of the day will be in the city of Segovia, where we will begin a walking tour led by our official guide. Explore Segovia’s historic centre with us and discover why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square – Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the Roman aqueduct and last Gothic cathedral built in Spain and we will enter the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real. The walk ends at Segovia’s Alcázar Real, one of Spain’s most famous fortresses. We will enter the Alcázar to discover everything it has to offer.
Next, and in the Alcázar itself, electric bicycles await us, ready to begin the second part of this exciting day. The GPS / Route Map will take us along a comfortable cycle path, starting from the top of the Alcázar Real and rolling down to the city the along the green belt in almost entirely flat terrain.
Discover the beauty of the spectacular views created by the city’s two rivers – the Eresma and the Clamores – and enjoy the ride and the amazing views of the Alcázar Real, a castle which was used as the inspiration for Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty and reconstructed in Disneyland.
This route is classed as easy. It is a very gentle ride, suitable for all persons and ideal for a family. The ride is by no means difficult. The tour starts and ends in the heart of Segovia, at the foot of the aqueduct. We will set off from here in order to visit some of the city’s most spectacular monuments.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- Maximum group size: 12 people.
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- Booking confirmation is required
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide
- Entry to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar Real
- Rent an electric bicycle with a GPS, helmet and technical support
- A GPS-guided tour on an electric bicycle from the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real and around the city of Segovia and its green belt
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7h
- Departure: 08.00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience