Segovia & 4WD Safari Farmer's breakfast Experience: City & countryside on an authentic livestock adventure run
- Guided tour of Segovia by a professional guide.
- Savour a tasty spanish countryside breakfast
- A tour of a Segovian farmstead on board an open-top 4WD vehicle and take the chance to see and even touch varied animals and species
- Enter and explore Segovia's Alcázar, visit the last Gothic cathedral built in Spain and marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
89 € per person
Upon arrival, there is no better way to start the 7-hour guided tour, than savouring a tasty typical Spanish countryside breakfast, blending flavours such as olive oil, Serrano ham, fried eggs, chorizo and good red tomato. All the products are made on the farm and accompanied by good wine from the region.
City & countryside on an authentic livestock adventure run
Subsequently, and after having enjoyed the most important meal of the day, we will hop on open-top 4WD vehicles. Our professional guide and the farm’s technicians offer you a day of adventure, imparting the importance of the countryside, the unmissable customs and traditions that have endured through time. They will tell us about the environmental work, highlight the nature that surrounds us, helping the visitor to interpret and understand it. All with the utmost respect for animals and nature surrounding us.
Riding on open-top 4WD vehicles, we will have the chance to see and even touch varied animals and species such as the Lusitano horses (a herd featuring Olympic champions), Charolais bulls and fighting bulls, Berrenda, Limousin and Cárdenas cattle, bison and much more.
Continuing the tour and heading for Segovia, we will discover the Roman aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a walking tour led by our official guide. Marvel at this emblematic 1st-century monument, considered Spain’s most important example of Roman-era civil engineering. In addition, and to bring this unforgettable excursion to a climax, we will visit the cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alcázar Real, built on a cliff at the confluence of two rivers near to the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 7.5 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- t least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour by an official professional guide
- Countryside breakfast featuring olive oil, Serrano ham, fried eggs, chorizo and good red tomato.
- Guided tour on board an open-top 4WD vehicle
- Entry to the Gothic Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7h
- Departure: 08.00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience