Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Segway Fun Tour: Old town highlights
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide
- Admire the Temple of Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple in the heart of the city.
- Behold the statue of Cervantes in the immense Plaza de España.
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square.
- You will be amazed at the end of the route with our WE farewell.
35.99 € per person
Duration: 1h30mBook online now
As is always the case on each tour, we will start with the training session. Our expert guide will ensure that you feel safe and comfortable before embarking on the tour. You will also be able to verify the Segway’s ease of handling.
The 1.5-hour tour will first head towards the Plaza de Oriente with its beautiful views of the French gardens. In the background will be the Royal Palace, which is always so impressive in the eyes of visitors and which once housed the Spanish monarchy.
The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral.
Roll across the vast Plaza de España and marvel at the monument of Don Quixote. The guided tour continues towards the Temple of Debod, a gift to Spain from the Government of Egypt in 1961. Behold the panoramic view of Madrid from the temple, built in the 2nd century BC, before heading to the Plaza de Isabel II (also known as Plaza de Opera).
Admire the ancient site of the Valnadú gate, demolished by order of King Philip II. Observe the neoclassical façade of the Teatro Real, a style giving a cultural touch to many parts of Madrid.
Timing (example 10:00am)
10:00am – Welcoming by Expert Guide and Practice
10:20am – Visit to Barrio de las Letras, Casa Cervantes, Plaza de Santa Ana
10:40am – Visit to Puerta del Sol, Casa de Goya, Teatro Real
11:00am – Visit to Palacio Real y Catedral Almudena
11:30am – End of tour in San Miguel Market
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time)
- Helmets and protection (all sizes)
- Rain jacket, if needed
- Gloves during the winter.
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30m
- Departure: Summer Schedule: 09am, 11:30am, 14pm, 16pm, 18:30pm, 20pm // Winter Schedule: 10am, 12:30pm, 15pm, 17:30pm
- Languages: English, Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience