Madrid Segway Fun Tour: Old Town highlights
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide
- Admire the beauty of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
- Stroll through the Madrid of the letters where local people enjoy their cuisine and atmosphere
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square
35 € per person
Come and enjoy the newest and safest model of Segway, the “Genuine i2 Segways”. Always in the safety hands of your guide, in this experience you will discover how to use your authentic Segway in a magical atmosphere that only the Madrid skyline can create.
Your tour will be adapted to your skills levels. If this is your first time, you need only 5 to 10 minutes to become an expert. After the training, we will show you the Madrid you want to see, including the main sights and secret nooks known only to the locals, such as the vantage point of the Mirador del Factor, the background will be the Royal Palace, which is always so impressive in the eyes of visitors and which once housed the Spanish monarchy.
The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral. We will visit the temple and discover that it holds the title of being the last Spanish cathedral to be completed, and is one of the few cathedrals in Spain to suffer the ravages of the civil war, before being finally consecrated less than 25 years ago.
The guided tour continues towards the Temple of Debod, a gift to Spain from the Government of Egypt in 1961. Behold the panoramic view of Madrid from the temple, built in the 2nd century BC, before heading to the Plaza de Isabel II (also known as Plaza de Opera).
Observe the neoclassical façade of the Teatro Real, a style giving a cultural touch to many parts of Madrid and later enjoy the most authentic Madrid by wandering through the Barrio de las Letras (neighborhood of letters), where we will discover the Plaza Santa Ana, the street environment huertas and the house of Cervantes.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- Booking required.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time)
- Helmets and protection (all sizes)
- Rain jacket, if needed
- Entry to the Almudena Cathedral
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30m
- Departure: Summer Schedule: 09am, 11:30am, 14pm, 16pm, 18:30pm, 20pm // Winter Schedule: 10am, 12:30pm, 15pm, 17:30pm
- Languages: English, Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience