Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Segway TOP Highlights & Retiro Park Tour
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour.
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city.
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide.
- Admire the Temple of Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple in the heart of the city.
- Behold the statue of Cervantes in the immense Plaza de España.
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square.
45.99 € per person
Duration: 2h30mBook online now
Come and enjoy the newest and safest model of Segway, the “Genuine i2 Segways”. Always in the safety hands of your guide, in this experience you will discover how to use your authentic Segway in a magical atmosphere that only the Madrid skyline can create.
Your tour will be adapted to your skills levels. If this is your first time, you need only 5 to 10 minutes to become an expert. After the training, we will show you the Madrid you want to see, including the main sights and secret nooks known only to the locals, such as the vantage point of the Mirador del Factor with its stunning panoramic views of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, where the mountains make the perfect background.
You will travel through Habsburg Madrid, the oldest part of Madrid, containing beautiful narrow streets reminiscent of Madrid’s most ancient times. If you like longer tours, the Madrid Río park is a perfect setting to feel how a perfect urban combination is created by the blend of city and nature.
Glide through a green path of forests, historic gardens, parks and many more places to be discovered with the best guides on this Segway tour.
Timing (example 10:00am)
10:00am – Welcoming by Expert Guide and Practice
10:20am – Visit Calle Mayor, Ayuntamiento, Fuente Cibeles
10:40am – Visit Retiro Park, Retiro Lake, Cristal Palace, Fallen Angel Statue
11:20am – Visit Barrio de las Letras, Casa Cervantes, Plaza Santa Ana
11:40am – Visit Puerta del Sol, Teatro Real, Plaza Oriente y Plaza Ramales
12:00pm – Visit Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor
12:30pm – End of tour in San Miguel Market
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time)
- Helmets and protection (all sizes)
- Rain jacket, if needed
- Gloves during the winter
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2h30m
- Departure: 10:00am, 12:30pm, 03:00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Meeting Point: WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience