Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Segway TOP Highlights & Retiro park tour
- Get the best panoramic views of the impressive Royal Palace
- Discover the history of Madrid of the Austrias
- Visit the most famous streets and monuments of Madrid: Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, etc.
- Stroll through the modern Retiro Park, one of the largest parks in the city of Madrid
- Enjoy the natural side of Madrid, in the Retiro visiting the Crystal Palace, the lake, the rose garden, the statue of the fallen angel
- Leave the city centre and discover several of its hidden gems
- Stroll through the neighborhood of letters discovering the most local and authentic Madrid
45 € per person
Duration: 2h30mBook online now
Come and enjoy the newest and safest model of Segway, the “Genuine i2 Segways”. Always in the safety hands of your guide, in this experience you will discover how to use your authentic Segway in a magical atmosphere that only the Madrid skyline can create.
Your tour will be adapted to your skills levels. If this is your first time, you need only 5 to 10 minutes to become an expert. After the training, we will show you the Madrid you want to see, including the main sights and secret nooks known only to the locals, such as the vantage point of the Mirador del Factor with its stunning panoramic views of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, where the mountains make the perfect background.
The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral. We will visit the temple and discover that it holds the title of being the last Spanish cathedral to be completed, and is one of the few cathedrals in Spain to suffer the ravages of the civil war, before being finally consecrated less than 25 years ago.
You will travel through Habsburg Madrid, the oldest part of Madrid, containing beautiful narrow streets reminiscent of Madrid’s most ancient times. If you like longer tours, the Retiro park is a perfect setting to feel how a perfect urban combination is created by the blend of city and nature. Glide through a green path of forests, historic gardens, parks and many more places to be discovered with the best guides on this Segway tour.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- Booking confirmation is required.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Safety training and supervised test (10-15 minutes additional time)
- Helmets and protection (all sizes)
- Rain jacket, if needed
- Entry to the Almudena Cathedral
- Gloves during the winter
- A free bottle of mineral water
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2h30m
- Departure: Winter: 10:00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm & 5:30pm // Summer: 9:00am, 11:30am, 16:00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Meeting Point: Under Request
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience