Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid 360º eBike Tour: City Highlights & Parks Half Day Experience
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid's most important monuments on an electric bicycle
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace.
- Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and Retiro Park.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city's most spectacular vantage points.
39 € per person
Duration: 3h30m approx.Book online now
Madrid is the perfect city for touring and visiting by e-bike. Its splendid and hospitable historic centre with emblematic sites such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main access to the palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Ride to the top of Madrid on the Cable Car. Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and the impressive Retiro Park.
During the winter months the cable car will be replaced by a climb to the Moncloa lighthouse where the whole city can be seen from a bird’s-eye view.
Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a 3.5-hour route on which you will discover all the details on Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of our official guide.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- In the event that the cable car is out of service due to maintenance, we will include the climb to the Faro de Moncloa tower.
- Maximum group size: 12 people.
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Electric bicycle
- A one-way ticket on the Madrid Cable Car
- A bottle of water
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3h30m
- Departure: 10.30am / 3.30pm
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience