Madrid 360º eBike Tour: Cable Car, Picnic & Santiago Bernabéu Area
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city's most spectacular vantage points.
- Take in the bohemian Paseo del Arte, home of the museums Reina Sofia, Thyssen Bornemisza and Prado.
- Enjoy a 1-hour picnic in Retiro Park.
- Climb up to the city's most modern area of and discover the history of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and its surroundings.
69 € per person
Hop on a comfortable electric bicycle and travel with no effort through the city of Madrid’s centuries of history.
Our historic City Tour takes you on a 6-hour journey through many emblematic historical sites, such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, Madrid’s main square – Plaza Mayor, and the Royal Palace. After climbing to the top of Madrid on a fun Cable Car ride, we will venture through the most emblematic parks such as Casa de Campo, the modern Madrid Río and the classic Retiro Park.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a 6-hour route on which you will discover Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of our professional guide.
Travel through the Paseo del Arte where you will find Spain’s most important museums. The Reina Sofia Museum, Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and Prado Museum.
Discover Retiro Park and enjoy a well-deserved break tasting an exquisite picnic, before continuing along the route on the way to the modern part of the city of Madrid.
This route will take us to one of the capital’s temples: the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of the legendary Real Madrid soccer team.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- In the event that the cable car is out of service due to maintenance, we will include the climb to the Faro de Moncloa tower.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Booking required.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Electric bicycle
- A one-way ticket on the Madrid Cable Car
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: daily
- Duration: 6h approx
- Departure: 10.30 am
- Languages: Bilingual: Available in Spanish & English
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience