Madrid 360º eBike City Tour: Cable Car, Picnic & Santiago Bernabéu Area
- Relax during the ride with electric bicycles, while enjoying Madrid from different points of view
- Get to know the main Parks in Madrid
- Enjoy the excellent views from the Madrid cable car
69 € per person
Enjoy an electric bicycle ride through the main monuments of Madrid, its parks and the cable car of Madrid accompanied by an expert guide. Don’t miss it!
When you arrive you will meet our expert guide and, after trying the bicycles out, we will departure from the Market of San Miguel crossing the Plaza Mayor and the Letters district to reach la Puerta del Sol, where you will be surprised with the details that only the locals know.
After that we will cross the Letters district to get ot the Castellana, where we will see Neptuno, Atocha and La Puerta de Alcalá. Later on we will arrive at the Retiro Park, where you will be able to enjoy the electric power of the bicycles, while we discover the lake, the glass house…
After the Retiro Park tour we will ride to the Paseo del Prado to visit the surprising Atocha station and the Madrid Rio, from there we will see the great remodeling that this park has undergone. Later on we’ll go to La Casa de Campo, where you will visit Plaza España, the beginning of the famous Gran Vía, the Royal Palace, the Temple of Debod and the Almudena. We will end the tour crossing the Plaza de la Vila to arrive at the point where we started.
With this tour you will get to know the two Madrids: the modern one and the traditional one, while you enjoy the excellent bicycles and the company of our guide.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- In the event that the cable car is out of service due to maintenance, we will include the climb to the Faro de Moncloa tower.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Booking required.
- Bilingual Expert Guide
- Cultural Tour of Madrid on a electric bicycle
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: daily
- Duration: 6h approx
- Departure: 10.30 am
- Languages: Bilingual: Available in Spanish & English
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience