Gourmet Cooking Class & Market tour: Tapas, Paella, Sangría and more
- Mercado de San Miguel
- Cook our spectacular and unique cuisine with us
- Private cooking classes
- Free bar of unlimited drinks
92.50 € per person
Learn how to prepare traditional Spanish recipes with the personal touch of an expert Spanish chef!
Join us on our 4.30 hour tour accompanied by an expert professional culinary guide, visiting the Mercado de San Miguel, one of the city’s oldest and most beautiful markets, where we will taste traditional products!
Relish an amazing cookery class, making paella and traditional Spanish tapas in a highly exclusive and unique setting!
We will be delighted to offer you this comprehensive experience in Madrid, so you can cook a true Spanish paella, with a varied selection of tapas and visit the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, like a true local.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- Booking required.
- Specialised local gastro-guide
- Professional chef service, giving the course in English
- 1 tapas and 1 drink in the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel
- Taste all the dishes cooked during the classes
- Drinks during the course and during tasting (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine)
- 4 recipes to complete the lunch menu
- Digital cookbook in English
- Free kitchen apron
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h30m
- Departure: 10:00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience