Gourmet Cooking Class & Market tour: Tapas, Paella, Sangría and more
- Mercado de San Miguel
- Cook our spectacular and unique cuisine with us
- Private cooking classes
- Free bar of unlimited drinks
92.50 € per person
Visit the Mercado de San Miguel, Madrid’s benchmark gourmet market that has been acknowledged as a Site of Cultural Interest.
Tapas, paella and sangría in Madrid
Savour an exclusive snack and a drink at the Mercado de San Miguel
Learn how to cook traditional Spanish dishes, ranging from paella and potato omelette to local lesser-known delicacies.
Revel in a free bar of unlimited drinks during this kind of unique cuisine.
Sit back and enjoy the dishes accompanied by an array of fine Spanish wines.
Take home the recipes of the dishes you have cooked, along with an apron and a truly local experience.
You will be amazed at the end of the route with our last surprise
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- Booking required.
- Specialised local gastro-guide
- Professional chef service, giving the course in English
- 1 tapas and 1 drink in the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel
- Taste all the dishes cooked during the classes
- Drinks during the course and during tasting (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine)
- 4 recipes to complete the lunch menu
- Digital cookbook in English
- Free kitchen apron
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h30m
- Departure: 10:00
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience