Flamenco & Toros Heritage: The ultimate Spanish Experience tour
- Discover the history of Las Ventas, Spain's most popular bullring
- Together with our expert guide, learn about the history and traditions of the world of flamenco dancing
- Visit the Corral de la Morería, the world's best flamenco show
99.50 € per person
Two typically Spanish customs are the art of bullfighting and flamenco. These are two traditions with which travellers usually identify the whole of Spain. However, the reality is that it is a highly diverse country made up of different people with different cultures.
Bullfights are a spectacle for the masses in Spain and one of the oldest in the world. Take an audio-guided tour of Madrid’s Las Ventas bullring, the most emblematic in the country.
This 5 hour experience continues catching a private transfer to Madrid city centre, where, accompanied by an official guide, you will learn about flamenco. Declared an Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, it is the most authentic popular expression of Spanish culture.
This art is expressed by singing, guitar playing, and dancing and, although there are many different styles and genres, singers mainly rely on inspiration and improvisation than strict rules.
After the walking tour through Madrid city center, you will have a free hour to wander the streets without a guide. But if you prefer to feel the real Spanish flavors and you want to be all the time with the guide, you should select the option “tasting”. The tasting, guided by a culinary expert, consists of a special selection of Iberian products, washed down with wine. This includes paella, Iberian ham, olive oil, and Spanish cheese. A delight for gastronomy connoisseurs, gourmets and gastronomy lovers! A revolution for the palate, a spectacle for your nose, an experience for your five senses. Don’t wait any longer!
To end the tour, you will visit the Corral de la Morería, named the world’s best flamenco show and included in the New York Times’ 1000 places to visit before you die.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous cultural tour of Spain!
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- Maximum group size: 15 people
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary (0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price)
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time
- Booking required
- A professional bilingual guide to ensure a quality service and the utmost knowledge of flamenco
- A guided tour of the Las Ventas bullring
- A flamenco show at the Corral de la Morería (drink included)
- UPGRADE: Paella and iberian products tasting with a drink included (if option selected)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: 04:00pm
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience