Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Flamenco Experience: Walking Tour & Flamenco dance Workshop
- Together with our expert guide, learn about the history and traditions of the world of flamenco dancing.
- Revel in one of the traditions that is most representative of Spanish culture.
- Learn flamenco with a professional dancer and take a drink.
39.99 € per person
Duration: 2h30mBook online now
Try one of the most representative traditions of Spanish culture: the flamenco dancing! This dance, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, is the most authentic and contrasting popular expression of Spanish folklore.
From We Madrid, we are glad to offer you a complete experience to LIVE this unique art, that has reached a great diffusion and international recognition. We will start our a guided walking tour through the roots and the history of Flamenco in the neighborhood that is considered the most representative of this dance in the hole Madrid.
After the walking tour, we welcome you to start your first flamenco class or to improve your technique with us. It doesn’t matter whether you are good at dancing or not, what is important is that you will have a great time while learning one of the best movements of this traditional Spanish music.
The class will be taught by a professional flamenco dancer from Fundación Casa Patas who will give us a master class, teaching us the basics of this art.
11:00am – Welcoming and briefing from our Expert Guide in We Madrid Store
11:10am – Walking tour in Plaza Mayor – Plaza Santa Ana
11:30am – Walking tour in Calle Huertas and Calle Amor de Dios with visit to a Guitar Shop and Flamenco Costumes store
12:00pm – Flamenco Workshop and Dancing Class
01:00pm – Walking tour to We Madrid Store
01:30pm – End of tour in We Madrid Store
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- A professional bilingual guide to ensure a quality service and the utmost knowledge of flamenco.
- 1 hour Flamenco class taught by a professional dancer
- 1 welcome drink
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Monday to Friday
- Duration: 2h30m
- Departure: 11:00am, 4:00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience