Barcelona Private Tours
Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience
- Visit a 2000 year old local cava and wine family-run winery in Penedes Region.
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas.
- Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist.
- Transport from/to Barcelona in a comfortable luxury Bus.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
520 € per person
Duration: 6hBook online now
Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedès region to learn all about the fascinating world of wine. Covering a long strip of land between the sea and the mountains, the influence of the sun and the Mediterranean Sea make the Penedès a privileged territory for winemaking.
Wine and Cava Tour
We will travel on a luxury Mercedes SUV to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is a family-run boutique winery which has been cultivating vines for more than two thousand years. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an expert winemaker who will tell you about the history of this millenary winery and guide you into the subterranean wine cellar. In this remarkable space, learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, wine making or the optimal conditions for its storage.
It is now time to savor 4 charming wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicatessen, to underline the extraordinary nuances of the wine. Next, we will visit the traditional manor house (current residence of the owner family) and the vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking!
4WD Vineyards Tour
To add a glamorous touch to the experience, continue the visit through the vineyards on board of a convertible 4×4 car (approx. 40 min.) accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. Along the way, admire a Romanesque church settle among the vineyards and belonging to the manor.
The second cellar visited is an equally historical winery specialized in cava, a naturally sparkling wine with an unmistakable flavor deeply rooted in Catalonia. An ancestral estate built over an old farmhouse but hosting cutting-edge design facilities.
An exclusive opportunity to enter the Capella, the heart of the cellar, being this is the oldest part of the winery. An enchanting candle-lighted ancient room where time stands still. After visiting the vineyard and cellar, taste 4 unique cavas.
These are also paired by a selection of appetizers to enhance the experience.
Raise your glass for a toast to a great wine experience!
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Booking required
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Visit a local cava and wine family-run winery since 2000
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with gourmet bites
- Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
- Transport from/to Barcelona in a comfy luxury Mercedes SUV
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages, unless specified in description.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6h
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience