Montserrat Hot-Air Balloon Experience & Monastery Guided Visit
- Hot-air balloon flight in Montserrat area
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo stor
- Montserrat Monastery visit
6/7 hours aprox
475 € per person
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
Hot-Air Balloon Flight in Barcelona
The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate to the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight close to the Mountain and the surrounding area. At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour. But before heading to the Monastery, toast with a glass of cava your flight in this magic lands.
Montserrat Monastery Guided Visit
Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta”, the saint patron of Catalonia. Depending on season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boys choir singing of the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before. Please, provide a valid email in the booking process
- Private Transport and knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- Balloon Flight (1h15′ approx.)
- Snack and Cava champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and water available
- First Flight Certificate signed by pilot
- Photo story
- Montserrat Monastery Guided Visit
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6 / 7 hours approx.
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: Less than 24 hours or no show: 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience