360º Open Top Luxury Minibus Tour, Helicopter flight & Boat Ride from Barcelona
- A 4-hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Experience and admire Barcelona from all angles: Air, Land and Sea
- AIR: feel unique and special enjoying the best points of view of the city with a helicopter flight
- LAND: a luxury open top A/C minibus where you can admire the best highlights and scenes of the city
- SEA: do not miss the splendorous harbour of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea
215 € per person
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Accompanied by an expert guide, learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Luxury Minibus Tour in Barcelona
Jump into a luxury minibus for a relaxed and amusing sightseeing ride to the Monumental – last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia – and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí’s best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona. On the way back to Ciutadella, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition and full of symbolic decorative finishes.
Helicopter Flight in Barcelona
But the best is still to come! Clearly, the ultimate way to admire Barcelona is from high above the sky. Upon arrival to the heliport, take a thrilling helicopter flight along Barcelona’s coastline. View the city from a different angle. Enjoy the ride, as Barcelona reveals itself in total splendor under your feet.
Boat Ride in Barcelona
To end a perfect morning, what about feeling the sea breeze on your face? Sail along the harbor of Barcelona on our beautiful boats. The sound of the engine marks the beginning of the adventure, it’s time to unwind. A bar is available on board, in case you want to sip a drink while sailing the Mediterranean waters.
After sailing, you will be dropped off at Columbus Monument, a central location convenient to continue your city exploration. Hope you enjoyed the ride!
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Luxury transport
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Water-Front Wood Goleta ride from Barcelon
- Local English guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4 hours
- Languages: English Only
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience