Barcelona Private Tours
360º Barcelona SkyWalk: Old Town Walking, Helicopter flight & Sailing trip
- A 3,30 hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air:
- AIR: feel unique and special enjoying the best points of view of the city with a helicopter flight
- LAND: walk along the city with one of our best tour guides and explore hidden squares, narrow streets and picturesques churches
- SEA: do not miss the splendorous harbour of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea on our unique boats
145 € per person
Duration: 3,30hBook online now
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Tour in Barcelona’s Old Town
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Sailing Trip in Barcelona
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Helicopter Flight in Barcelona
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Tour guide
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Water-front boat trip (Goleta or Eco Boat)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3.30h
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & German
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience