360º Barcelona eBike Tour, Sailing trip & Sagrada Familia
- A 7 hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Discover this incredible city by land, sea and air:
- LAND: Feel the freedom exploring Barcelona with our E-Bikes with the company of our best guides. The coolest most comfortable and safest e-bikes & extremely easy to ride (by Mercedes Benz)
- AIR: Take a cable car to the Montjuic Mountain to conquer its castle and enjoy one of the best aerial views of the city
- SEA: See the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail along the Barcelona coast-on board of a unique boat
- Be amazed by Gaudi most famous masterpieces: Sagrada Familia and enjoy some free time on your own at Park Guell
170 € per person
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a full-day tour by land, sea, and air. With your Electric Bike you will arrive to Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the Cable-car to admire the city from the air. Enjoy the stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle.
Ride down to the harbour and get on board on a Goleta boat. Sail along Barcelona’s seashore to the Olympic Harbor and enjoy the skyline of the city from the sea.
Continue your tour to reach the most emblematic Gaudi sites in Barcelona and take a self-guided tour inside the La Sagrada Familia to visit the interiors of this impressive Basilica. Ride up to the Park Güell and enjoy it on your own.
On the way to downtown, you will pass by a famous and trendy neighborhood, called “Gracia”. To finalize the tour you will have the chance to admire the two most famous façades with the best known of Gaudí’s modernist buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, located in the main Street Passeig de Gracia.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- As Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, you must dress appropriately and adhere to the following restrictions
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Professional Guide
- Electric Bike (by Mercedes Benz)
- One way Cable Car ride to Montjuic Mountain
- Goleta Boat
- Skip the line ticket to La Sagrada Familia (self guided tour)
- Audio guides included in Sagrada Familia
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7 hours
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & German
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show. Tickets to La Sagrada Familia have a non refundable cost of 17€ per person. 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience