Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Winery Experience & Barcelona Night - Full Day Pack
- Explore two traditional wineries in a Penedés Region
- Visit a 2000 year old local cava and wine family-run winery in Penedes Region
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas
- Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
- Transport from/to Barcelona in a comfortable luxury Bus
- A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks
- Enjoy a cocktail in an exclusive sky bar with astounding 360º panoramic views
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
122.99 € per person
Duration: 9hBook online now
This super saver 10.5 hours tour starts discovering Penedes with the morning light, where you will delight the vineyards with all his splendour, discovering his hidden secrets at the same time with the help of an expert local guide.
Wine & Cava with Tapas & 4WD Vineyards Experience from Barcelona (6 hours):
Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedes region to learn all about the fascinating world of wine. The influence of the sun and the Mediterranean Sea make the Penedés a privileged territory for winemaking.
We will travel on a luxury private bus to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is a family-run boutique winery which has been cultivating vines for more than two thousand years. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an expert winemaker who will tell you about the history of this millenary winery and guide you into the subterranean wine cellar. In this remarkable space, learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, wine making or the optimal conditions for its storage. It is now time to savor 4 charming wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicatessen. Next, we will visit the traditional manor house (current residence of the owner family) and the vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking!
To add a glamorous touch to the experience, continue the visit through the vineyards on board of a convertible 4×4 car (approx. 40 min.) accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. Along the way, admire a Romanesque church settle among the vineyards and belonging to the manor.
The second cellar visited is an equally historical winery specialized in cava, a naturally sparkling wine with an unmistakable flavor deeply rooted in Catalonia. An exclusive opportunity to enter the Capella, the heart of the cellar, being this the oldest part of the winery. An enchanting candle-lighted ancient room where time stands still. After visiting the vineyard and cellar, taste 4 unique cavas. These are also paired by a selection of appetizers to enhance the experience. Raise your glass for a toast to a great wine experience!
Barcelona Night Tour With Magic Fountain And Cocktail (2.5 hours):
The experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a luxury minibus, while traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the seafront, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy rooftop bar where you can taste and enjoy a fantastic cocktail, a very modern and elegant proposal in one of the most exclusive places with the best views of the city.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Visit of a local wine family-run winery.
- Visit of a local cava family-run winery.
- Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist.
- Private transport and specialized tour guide
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas.
- Nighttime luxury ride through Montjuic and its Magic Fountain
- Cocktail in exclusive sky bar with panoramic views
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: From 01/06/20 to 30/09/20: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Duration: 9h
- Departure: 9am
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: WE BARCELONA PASSEIG DE GRACIA
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience