Jet Ski & Bike in Barcelona: Sea front explorer
- Thrilling jet ski experience along the Barcelona waterfront
- Super fast wave runners to race away from the marina
- Terrific views of a stunning cityscape from the water
- Safety briefing to ensure an enjoyable & safe ride
- City highlights, landmarks & a lesson in the city's history on a Bicicle
- Expert guidance from your local tour guide
- History, architecture, research, business & the local arts
65.00 € per person
Experience a thrilling adventure—jet skiing the waterfront of Barcelona. Enjoy a fast ride, breaking through the waves and passing by some of the world’s most famous skyscrapers.
Jet Ski tour in Barcelona
Explore Barcelona’s waterfront in style on an exciting 20-minute drive atop a fast jet ski. Whether you choose to drive alone or with someone else, this activity is sure to be memorable, passing by some of the world’s most famous buildings, such as the Arts Hotel or the Fish of Frank Gehry.
Bike tour in Barcelona
After the jet ski, discover Barcelona and the history of the city by a coastline bike ride.! We will tell you about Barcino and today’s Barcelona. With this tour you will discover the many landmarks and popular spots of Barceloneta. You learn about the city’s history from an expert guide.
- You must be 18 or older to participate
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have back problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- For the Jet-Ski clients will establish a deposit of 100€ (cash or credit card), which will be returned at the end of the activity.
- 20-minute Jet Ski rental
- Bicyle and helmet rental
- Guided bicycle city tour
- Safety briefing
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30m
- Departure: 11.00am, 12.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience