Sea adventures: Parasailing, kayak or Paddle surf
- Excitement of soaring up to 656 feet (200 m) above the sea
- Breath-taking views of Barcelona's coastline & modern skyscrapers.
- Expert guide offers an introduction to parasailing basics.
- Safe way to experience the adrenaline rush of flying.
- 1h kayak or paddle surf to view top landmarks from the water, such as the Arts Hotel or the Fish of Frank Gehry.
75 € per person
Are you looking for a memorable experience for your trip in Barcelona? We have the perfect solution for you! Enjoy an unforgettable parasailing flight in the coastline of Barcelona, take great pictures from the sky and have fun. Continue your experience on board of a kayak or paddle surf, take some time to dip into clear waters.
Water sports in Barcelona
Barcelona’s Olimpic Port is well known for its water sports. Como with us to set out for a thrilling parasail ride, gliding high above the sea while enjoying panoramic views over Barcelona.
Your experience begins with a safety briefing and instructions on the basics of parasailing from a skilled professional. After that, get into the water and put your knowledge into action. The wind and the boat do all the work as you rise up into the air and fly over the waves. Today, this exciting sport is easier than ever—relax, let go, and relish the feeling of flight.
Behind the boat, you can soar as high up as 656 feet (200 meters)—feel the adrenaline and take in breath-taking views of Barcelona’s coastline and skyscrapers from this one-of-a-kind vantage point.
At the end of your flight, continue to enjoy the sea on a kayak or paddle surf and relax watching Barcelona’s skyline.
- You must be 12 or older; children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must weigh less than 240 pounds (110 kg)
- You must be able to swim
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part
- The actual parasailing duration is 15 minutes, but may depend on the wind conditions
- 15’ parasailing flight over Barcelona’s coastline
- 1h kayak or paddle surf
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Necessary equipment
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30m
- Departure: 11.00am, 12.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- Languages: Guide not included
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience