Sailing Trip from Barcelona to the Vineyards, Winery Tour & Wine Tasting
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board of a Luxury Sailing Boat
- Admire the most catalan coastline incredible spots from a unique perspective and more
- Feel the sea breeze on your face, along the way to the Vineyards
- Visit to the modern winery in the Alella DO and its Vineyards
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional enologist
- Take pictures of the magnificent Barcelona skyline
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
89 € per person
Live an exclusive sailing experience on board of a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, a familiar wine cellar where you will taste their Mediterranean organic wines.
Sailing along Barcelona’s coastline
Welcome to this unique and luxury sailboat that combines classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and take in views of Barcelona Landmarks and the beautiful and famous skyline. While our Luxury Sailing Boat leaves the port of Barcelona, you will see hundreds of the wonderful and splendid yachts that shine in the sight of all.
The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
Wine tasting in Alella
After the sailing, we’ll arrive to the Alella harbour and a private transfer will take you to wineries. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century masia, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now cultivated using organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and significant significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting their exclusive wines, it’s time to come back to the city in a private van. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The departure order (Sailing or Minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
- Snacks on the Sailing: Olives, Chips & Crackers and Soft Drinks, Beer, Water, Wine or Champagne
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil & salt
- Private van to return to Barcelona
- Premium Small Group tour
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h30m
- Departure: 10.00am
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience