Paella cooking workshop with a professional Chef with lunch included
- Hands-on cooking workshop with a professional Chef
- A complete lunch of 3 different courses and beverages included
- Taste local wine paired with your lunch
78 € per person
Have you always wished to know how to cook a proper paella and surprise your friends with your cooking abilities? This is your unique chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal. Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the proper rice and make the magic with your own hands.
Learn to cook Paella
You will prepare a complete menu of 3 different courses: Gazpacho and Bravas Potatoes as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce and Sea Food Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream.
Enjoy a small group for a personalised experience and share good memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
- Maximum group size: 15 pax
- Booking is required
- Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour
- Hands-on cooking workshop by a professional chef
- A complete lunch of 3 different courses
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily except Sunday
- Duration: 3h30m
- Departure: 12.00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience