Old town walking tour with Flamenco Show & Tapas Dinner
- Discover the Born District
- Attend the best flamenco show in Barcelona
- Enjoy a delicious tapas dinner
74.50 € per person
Barcelona’s Old Town Walking Tour
Just minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert local guide will take you through the trendiest district in Barcelona, El Born, where you will be able to admire the greatness of Santa Maria del Mar (icon of Catalan gothic architecture), and will learn about Catalonia’s recent past at Centre Cultural del Born, home also to the best conserved Roman archaeological site in the city.
Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner in Barcelona
After visiting the Born District, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the Baroque atmosphere of Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure from the 17th Century and once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of scholars.
A Gourmet Pintxos and Tapas Buffet Dinner with a drink and dessert included will be the perfect closing for the perfect evening at one of the best pintxos restaurants in Barcelona.
Pintxos (which means “toothpicks” or “small skewers”, depending on who you ask) are a Basque culinary tradition that has extended to Barcelona and is the art of making delicatessen small bites which can become the sole component of a wonderful dinner.
- Maximum group size: 12 people
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Booking required
- Walking tour
- Bilingual Guide
- Tapas Buffet in a Tapas Bar
- Flamenco Show (including one drink)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3h30m
- Departure: 18h
- Languages: English, Spanish, French & German
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience