Premium Bcn Montserrat Monastery & Hiking Experience
- A 5 hour guided visit of Montserrat
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- The splendour Visit of the Montserrat Abbey and the boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat
- Visit the Montserrat Abbey
- Great views from the Aeri Cable Car and Sant Joan railway
- One hour of soft trek in the Natural Park of Montserrat to have the best scenic views
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
69.50 € per person
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona.
On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (visit not guaranteed), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board the Aeri Cable Car to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
- Premium Small Groups: maximum 15 people.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Booking confirmation is required.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Guided visit of the Magic Mountain & the Abbey of Montserrat
- Multilingual Professional Mountain guide
- Private Transfer with A/C
- Tickets for Aeri's Cable Car
- Tickets for Sant Joan’s railway
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat (subject to availability)
- One hour of hiking in the Natural Park
- Premium Small Group maximum capacity 12/15 people
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 5h
- Departure: 8.30am
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience