Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Montserrat Hot-Air Balloon Experience & Monastery Guided Visit from Barcelona
- Hot-air balloon flight in Montserrat area
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- Guided visit Monastery of Montserrat
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour
199.99 € per person
Duration: 6h30mBook online now
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon over the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
Hot Air Ballon Tour in Barcelona
The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate to the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight close to the Mountain and the surrounding area.
At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour. But before heading to the Monastery, toast with a glass of cava your flight in this magic lands.
Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the saint patron of Catalonia. Depending on season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boys choir singing of the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”.
05:00am – Pick up from your hotel or apartment
06:00am – Starting the experience at Paseo de Gracia
Go through Barcelona learning the stories about the buildings and the Eixample.
Leave the city and start to see all the surrounding cities and towns.
We will drive you through the County side and you will start to see the great mountain of Montserrat
07:00am – We will arrive to the taking off area for the balloon.
See how they blow the balloon
See how they raise up the balloon
Get into the basket
Starts to fly!
Enjoy the views from the balloon
08:30am – Landing with the ballon
09:15am – Go to Montserrat mountain
10:00am – Visit the monastery
Learn about the history of the monastery
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria de Montserrat
Learn about the Monks life style
Enjoy the views from the Monastery
11:15am – Enjoy the free time
Visit the farmers market
Visit the cafeteria
Check the souvenirs stores
11:45am – Meet your guide again
12:00pm – Go back to Barcelona
01:00pm – End of the experience at the starting point.
The tour will start one hour later in Winter Season
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2hrs of queue
- You will be contacted the previous day with the Pick Up/Meeting Point Information
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Round Trip from Barcelona
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Snack and Cava champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and water available
- Balloon Flight (1h15m approx.)
- Montserrat Monastery Visit
- First Flight Certificate signed by pilot
- Photo story
- Hotel Pick Up only in city center (Upon Request)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6h30m
- Departure: 6:00am (summer) / 7:00am (winter)
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience