Montserrat Hot-Air Balloon & Monastery Visit
- Hot-air balloon flight in Montserrat area
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- Montserrat Monastery visit
6h / 7h aprox
189 € per person
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon over the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
The activity begins early in the morning, we come and pick you up in your hotel in Barcelona and bring you to the flying zone, where you will participate to the inflation of the balloon.
Hot Air Ballon Tour in Barcelona
Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight above the Monastery and the surrounding area.
At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour.
Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the saint patron of Catalonia.
Depending on season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boys choir singing of the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”.
- The exact departure time depends on the weather conditions, therefore it will always be confirmed by email the night before. Please, provide a valid email in the booking process.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Flights are operated by the morning only, starts between 6 AM and 8 AM according to season
- There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- Round Trip from Barcelona
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Balloon Flight (1h15m approx.)
- Montserrat Monastery Visit
- First Flight Certificate signed by pilot
- Photo story
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6h / 7h aprox
- Departure: 6.00am (summer) / 7.00pm (winter)
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience