Visit the Montserrat Monastery from Barcelona and lunch at farmhouse
- A 7.30 hour guided visit of Montserrat. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- The splendour Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Great views from the Aeri Cable Car
- Transfer by bus to Farmhouse
- Lunch at the family run Farmhouse, under the Montserrat mountain
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
59.50 € per person
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain, topped by a Benedictine Monastery. Montserrat is an ideal trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona.
Visit and lunch in Montserrat
Board the Aeri Cable Car to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
A bus will take you to Farmhouse where you will enjoy a 1 hour horse-drawn carriage in Montserrat Natural Park, ride among olive trees, a typical tree of crops, and Montserratian landscapes.
Once this massif is observed from a distance, it is easier to understand the importance of this mountain when it comes to influencing the traditions and culture of the regions that surround it.
The plans and terraces of the Farmhouse have been cultivated for hundreds of years. At present there are 2,700 trees of the varieties of the area, which are the Palomar and the Vera.
After that, you will have a lunch from farm to table based in a delicious 3-course menu; first course salad, second course combination of barbecue (vegetarian and halal option) and dessert with stunning views.
After this full day of adventures you will return to the center of Barcelona by private transport.
- Premium Small Groups: maximum 15 people.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- A 7.5 hour guided visit of Montserrat. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Tickets for Aeri of Montserrat (Cable car)
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Horse Carriage Route (if option selected)
- Lunch at Masia Farmhouse
- Premium Small Group
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 7.30h
- Departure: 11am
- Languages: English and Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience