Barcelona the city of prodigies: Ebike Tour & Montjuic Castle visit
- 2.30-hour Electric bike tour of Barcelona
- An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
38 € per person
We want you to live the moments where the city was turned upside down! Those great changes that defined the culture, spirit and character of the city. That’s why the tour will be structured in 3 parts; Barcelona opens its walls, from Barcelona to worldwide, from Barcelona to the sea.
Ebike tour in Barcelona
During the first part you will visit accompanied by our official guide the medieval walls. With this process, a before and after is marked in Barcelona. The light is no longer behind the walls.
From this movement, the so-called Plan de Cerdà, which projected the Eixample of Barcelona, would emerge. With this process, the city adapts to the future and widens its streets.
The second part deals with the Industrial Revolution, modernism and universal exhibitions. In addition to technological changes, the 19th century brings with it great sociocultural and historical changes.
The last part is about the Olympic project that opens the city to the sea and the world. Olympic Barcelona grows urbanistically, culturally and internationally.
Barcelona is on the map.
The modernist movement bathes the streets of light and color. It arises as a result of the need to satisfy the desire to modernize.
Barcelona experiences a great period of growth. The industry grows, the city and with it, the population.
The events allowed to offer to the world a beautiful example of vitality of the city, and an advance of what was to come.
- Premium Small Groups: maximum 15 people.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Expert Bilingual Guide
- Electric bike rental (by Mercedes Benz)
- One way ticket on the Montjuic cable car
- One drink + entry to Barcelona Castle
- Premium Small Group
- City map
- Entrance tickets to the Montjüic Castle & visit of the dungeons
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2.30h
- Departure: 11.00am
- Languages: English, Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience