Barcelona Speedboat cruise & Helicopter Flight
- Safe way to experience the adrenaline rush of flying
- Discover the best of Barcelona by sea and air
- SEA: Do not miss the splendorous harbour of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea on a speedboat
- AIR: Breathtaking views of Barcelona coastline & modern skyscrapers
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
98.50 € per person
Speedboat cruise in Barcelona
Dare to live and feel Barcelona in a very different way than usual. Hop aboard for a thrilling high-velocity speedboat, the fastest boat in Barcelona! Hold on tight as you zip along the waterfront on a 45min cruise. Board with an expert driver, and take a high-speed cruise on the Mediterranean Sea. Feel the sea breeze as your boat jumps the waves and have fun in this unique adventure. Then, feel a surge of adrenaline as you pick up speed and enjoy incredible views of the Barcelona skyline, while admiring the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Castle, etc.
Helicopter Flight in Barcelona
Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and start flying over the World Trade Center and the Statue of Columbus, we will go to the Maremagnum and the emblematic fishing district of Barceloneta, finally, the flight goes by the coast line to the Olympic port, where you will fly over the beach of Marbella and the Forum of Cultures. From there we will return back to the heliport.
During the flight you will have a panoramic view of the city that will make you fall in love with Barcelona. There is so much to see and so much to enjoy that you will not know where to look and wish that the flight never ends.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter
- - Barcelona Naval Tours in front of the Columbus Monument at Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona for those bookings with departure at 11am, 11:30am & 3pm. // - Barcelona Golondrinas in front of the Columbus Monument at Moll de Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona for those bookings with departure at 12pm & 4pm.
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- 45 minutes speed boat ride
- Sunscreen for the speed boat ride
- Air-conditioning MiniVan
- Premium Small Group
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2h
- Available: 11am, 12pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Available: Saturday & Sunday 11:30, 12pm, 3pm, 4pm
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience