Barcelona Rebel City: Old Town Walk & Segway Tour to Barcelona Castle
- Travel back to the history of Barcelona on a walking tour
- An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Explore the history and the political situation of Barcelona through the most relevant spots
- Feel like you get goosebumps inside the dungeons of Barcelona where the politicians were imprisoned
- Climb to the top of Montjuic Mountain, effortlessly with our Segways
- Enjoy one of the best views of the city from Barcelona Castle in Montjuic Mountain
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
68 € per person
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a complete walking and segway tour.
Barcelona’s Old Town Tour
Start with a walk through the Old Town. Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Ride Barcelona in Segway
After a quick practical training, so that you feel comfortable riding your Segway during the tour, we will start the tour in our office in the Gothic Quarter in the direction of the old port called Port Vell. As we pass through the marina area, we will leave the bustling city behind and start climbing the hill, leaving the rooftops of Barcelona below. We will make a stop in the Miramar gardens, which are a perfect point for us to learn something about the city while enjoying the view and, of course, the perfect place to take some of the most impressive photos of your trip. We will continue with our tour through the shade of the trees of Montjuïc until we reach the beautiful gardens that surround the Miró Foundation, which houses the most precious of Juan Miró’s works. However, the best awaits us at our last stop. Upon arrival at the National Palace we will be rewarded with an impressive view of the city, with the Magic Fountain at our feet, and we will have the opportunity to hear more interesting stories about Barcelona.
Climb the beautiful mountain of Montjuïc and access the most impressive viewpoints of the city of Barcelona, driving comfortably on the Segway. Travel through the largest urban park in Spain and quickly forget the stress and noise of the city. Visit the stadium of the Olympic Games and know its importance for the city of Barcelona. Take this opportunity to live the views and make the beautiful photos in the National Palace and its Magic Fountain. Learn about the importance of Montjuïc in the creation and expansion of the city during time and its role in promoting the sports culture of the people of Barcelona at the end of the 20th century, while enjoying a relaxed Segway ride. Drive among the many monuments and fountains, and climb to the top of Barcelona to admire the most exquisite views that this city can offer you. Learn new things about Barcelona and its relationship with the mountain of Montjuïc and the Mediterranean Sea. Without effort, of course.
The fascinating tour ends at the same starting point where you will have time to ask questions.
All this, combined with an interesting and exciting cultural history that will make you understand and know more about the magical city of Barcelona.
- Maximum group size: 15 people
- Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- You do not need previous Segway experience.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Expert Bilingual Guide
- 1 hour walking tour
- Safety briefing
- Guided 2 hour Segway city highlight tour
- Segway and helmet rental
- One way ticket on the Montjuic cable car
- One drink + entry to Barcelona Castle
- Entrance ticket at the Montjüic Castle & visit of the dungeons
- Premium Small Group
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3h
- Departure: 10:00am
- Languages: English, Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience