Magic Fountain Night Show: Small Group Tour by Luxury Open Top Bus
- A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks
- Be amazed by the colourful and impressive Barcelona Magical Fountain
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience!
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
42 € per person
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
The experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
The Magical Fountain of Montjuic
Jump into a luxury minibus, while traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the seafront, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy rooftop bar where you can taste and enjoy the famous Sangria from a wide range of new formules. The re-invention of Sangria.
- Maximum group size: 18 people.
- Booking required.
- Please, be at the starting point 15’ minutes before start of the tour.
- Please note that the schedule and frequencies of the Magic Fountain change depending on the season.
- 2 ½ hour sightseeing night experience.
- Bilingual guide tour
- Luxury A/C Mini bus
- Sangria tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not included in the description
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Low season: 01.03.19-31.03.19/01.11.19-05.01.20/01.03.20-31.03.20 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday Mid season: 01.04.19-31.05.19/01.10.19-31.10.19 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday High season: 01.06.19 – 30.09.19 - Daily except Monday & Tuesday
- Duration: 2.5h
- Departure: 08:00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience