Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona Highlights Evening Tour & Magical Fountain Show
- A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks
- Be amazed by the colourful and impressive Barcelona Magical Fountain
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience!
- Amazing views of the city while enjoy a fantastic cocktail
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
42.99 € per person
Duration: 2.5hBook online now
Enjoy the best of Barcelona during the lively nighttime hours on our luxury minibus and enjoy the city like never before!
We will take you to the Barcelona Magical Fountain and you will have the chance to taste the new formulas of Sangria in a trendy top bar.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
The experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
The Magical Fountain of Montjuic
Jump into a luxury minibus, while traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the seafront, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy rooftop bar where you can taste and enjoy a fantastic cocktail “Martini Fiero & Tonic”, a very modern and elegant proposal in one of the most exclusive places with the best views of the city.
07:45pm – Welcome with our We specialist guide at Passatge de la Concepció, 7
08:00pm – Starting the tour with the out visit of Casa Milà – La Pedrera
08:15pm – Starts the panoramic visit throughout the city with our open roof minibus.
Go along Passeo de Gracia to see Casa Batlló and Casa Ametller.
We will drive you trough Via Laietana to be surrounded by the two oldest quarters in Barcelona; the Gothic and Born
Go beside the sea in La Barceloneta to see the fisherman neighborhood.
We will drive you just beside the Moll de la Fusta promenade until Cristobal Columbus.
From there, we are going to drive you until Montjuïc mountain to enjoy the views of the city and the Olympic Stadium.
09:00pm – Visit the Magic fountains of Montjuïc
09:45pm – Panoramic bus throught the city
10:15pm – Cocktail at 1881 restaurant beside the sea
10:45pm – End of the experience
- Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before start of the tour.
- Please note that the schedule and frequencies of the Magic Fountain change depending on the season.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- 2 ½ hour sightseeing night experience.
- Bilingual guide tour
- Luxury A/C Mini bus
- A fantastic cocktail in one of the most exclusive places
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages not included in the description
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: The available dates depend according to the season. Please check the booking calendar.
- Duration: 2.5h
- Departure: 7PM / 8PM (Depending on the season)
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience