Barcelona for Foodies & the Markets Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi / Glass of cava
- Visit to the Boqueria Market, and taste 3 market bites
- Taste the best local tapas or pintxos with beer or wine
76 € per person
Take a walk through the alleys of the city centre and enjoy a priviledge view of the old town from the top of the tower of the Basilica of Sta. Maria del Pi on a special sky walking experience. Enjoy a different perspective of the city while you taste a glass of cava.
Barcelona Walking Tour
Continue your walk to the Boqueria Market and discover the explosion of scents and colors into one of the best markets of the world.
History and food go together when walking about Barcelona, so do not miss the opportunity to taste the very best of finest local products directly from the stalls at this great market on Les Rambles.
Barcelona’s Markets Tour
We will continue the experience in 3 tapas-bar tasting different tapas and “pintxos” always accompanied by local wine or beer.
- Maximum group size: 12 pax.
- Meeting at We Boutique: 10 min. before departure time
- Booking required
- Walking Tour
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Three delicious Tapas at La Boqueria market
- Visit to the Tower of Santa Maria del Pi
- Three tapas or pintxos with beer or wine
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Available: Daily (except Sun.)
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: 11.00am
- Departure: 5.00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience