Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
eBike Tour from Barcelona's Coastline to the Vineyards, Wine tasting & Lunch
- Exclusive E-Bike Guided Tour with your bilingual professional guide. Beautiful views along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea
- Easy ride on the most comfortable and safest E-Bikes in town, Smart E-Bike by Mercedes Benz with a range of up to 130 km
- Visit to Alella Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional oenologist
- Ride back to Barcelona by public transport
68.99 € per person
Duration: 7hBook online now
Enjoy an exclusive day out to a local winery in Alella Region. Ride a ebike along the Barcelona Coastline to arrive to the village of Alella, discover the Mediterranean towns of the Maresme Region.Arrive to the winewy and taste 3 excellent wines and enjoy a countryside lunch.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
eBike Tour Barcelona & Vineyards
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.
Beginning in the centre of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 7 hour-long trip outside the city.
Riding comfortably on our Mercedes Benz Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside.
Once in Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. There, you won’t only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, you can enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery.
08:45am – Meet your guide and set the bikes
09:00am – Starting the experience at Plaça St Felip Neri
Go to palça Sant Jaume to see the great buildings of the City Hall and the Palau de la Generalitat
Get to la Barceloneta
Pedal along the front sea promenade
See the Besós river and learn about it
Stop in front of the factory of Anis del Mono
12:00pm – We will arrive to El Bouquet d’Alella.
Visit the cellars of el Bouquet d’Alella
Proceed with the tasting of 3 different wines
Have lunch with your guide.
02:30pm – take your bikes again!
Pedal until the train station
03:00pm – take the train to Barcelona
03:20pm – Get to Barcelona
Visit Arc de Triomf
Pedal through the Born neighborhood and get to The Gothic Quarter
04:00pm – End of the experience at the starting point.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The route by bike is 20 kms approx.
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike (by Mercedes Benz)
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines
- Train ticket for the way back
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily* (*) From 02/01/20 to 27/03/20: Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays. From 15/11/20 to 26/03/21: Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Duration: 7h
- Departure: 09.00am
- Languages: Spanish, English, German & French
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience