Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona Highlights in Roofless Minibus & Fast-Track Ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Discover and admire Barcelona in an express Premium Experience (2 hours of approximate duration).
- Panoramic Overview: Get lost in the historic streets of the city and end the experience on a panoramic tour in a comfortable Roofless Minibus.
- Explore the most secret corners of the Old Town, the Maritime Front Gaudí's famous art works.
- Sagrada Familia’s Access with audio-guide
- A professional local guide in a Small Group Tour for a personalized experience.
71.99 € per person
Duration: 2hBook online now
If you don’t have much time to spend in Barcelona or simply want to have a global overview of the city before going deeper into it, this tour will show you the places you cannot miss.
Barcelona is recognized as a cosmopolitan and Mediterranean city as well as the capital of modernism. It breathes art through each of its streets. The best known artist who made this possible is, without a doubt, Antoni Gaudí.
With this tour you will be able to know every important corner of this amazing city, from its Old Town, through the Barcelona’s Waterfront, passing through Paseo de Gracia and marvel with its most important boutiques as well as the most emblematic buildings of Gaudí, such as the Casa Batlló and Casa Milà.
The experience starts at the We Barcelona’s shop, located in the heart of the Historic Center. Our local and experienced guide will meet you and take you walking to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, hidden in a corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue the visit to the Temple of Augustus, a Roman building that remains in force until you reach the imposing Gothic Cathedral of Barcelona.
Arriving at Plaça Catalunya, you will get on an Roofless minibus where you will enjoy a relaxed and exciting touristic visit through Paseo de Gracia, from where you can admire its most important boutiques and marvel at the most emblematic buildings of Gaudí, such as La Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia. You will also pass through one of the busiest avenues in the city, the famous Diagonal where you will see the wonderful Casa de les Puntxes.
On the way to Sagrada Familia, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition and full of symbolic decorative finishes, the Ciutadella Park, declared a historic artistic monument, the Paseo Marítimo, and la Monumental – last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia – and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí’s best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona.
Enter Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece and explore the most famous attraction of Barcelona at your own pace with the help of an informative audio guide.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Comfortable Roofless Minibus.
- Walking Tour in the Old Town.
- Panoramic View: Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Old Town & Waterfront Sightseeing.
- Quick ticket to Sagrada Familia with audio guide.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2h
- Departure: 11am / 3pm
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 2-4, 08002 Barcelona
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience