Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona Day & Night: Helicopter, Sailing & Montjuic Fountain Show
- Combine two great tours to explore Barcelona from all its stunning perspectives
- Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight
- Cruise along the Mediterranean Sea on our boats
- A glimpse of the lights and shades of Barcelona’s most emblematic landmarks.
- Enjoy a cocktail in an exclusive sky bar with astounding 360º panoramic views
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
159.99 € per person
Duration: 6hBook online now
In the first part of this saver combination of tours you will explore the city from different all of his angles on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air for a real 360º Barcelona sightseeing experience.
Barcelona 360º Sky, Walk & Turkish Schooner (3.5 hours):
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more.
Barcelona Night Tour With Magic Fountain And Cocktail (2.5 hours):
The experience starts at 7/8 pm in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to walk and admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into a luxury minibus, while traveling, relish at how the guide uncovers the history of the landmarks along the way and the many secrets that Barcelona keeps to itself. Discover Barcelona at night riding along the seafront, see the Columbus Monument (located at the end of La Rambla and dating back to 1888, the year of the Universal Exhibition) and ride up to
Montjuic hill. The nocturnal illumination gives the city an intriguing touch worth discovering!
Montjuic has countless viewing sports, offering some of the best panoramic views of the city. Having the city at your feet, this is a perfect spot for a great picture! On the way down from the Montjuic mountain, stop at its emblematic Magical Fountain. Have some time off the bus to enjoy the outstanding show, a spectacle that combines color, light, motion, music and water
acrobatics into a unique and emotional performance.
Our final stop is in a trendy rooftop bar where you can taste and enjoy a fantastic cocktail, a very modern and elegant prop osal in one of the most exclusive places with the best views of the city.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience
- Walking tour through Gothic Quarter and modernist Gaudi’s buildings
- Thrilling Helicopter Flight for stunning views
- Boat trip along the coast to admire the city’s skyline
- Nighttime luxury ride through Montjuic and its Magic Fountain
- Cocktail in exclusive sky bar with panoramic views
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: the avaliability changes depending on the season. Please check the booking callendar
- Duration: 6h
- Departure: 9:30
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Minimum age allowed 3 years old / 3-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Meeting Point: WE BARCELONA CATHEDRAL: Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience